SDEC (Shanghai Dongfeng Power/Shangchai Diesel) 128/135/138 Series Diesel Generators power ranging from 100KVA to 625KVA. Those series engines are made by the most famous China domestic diesel engine manufacture—Shanghai Dongfeng Engine Co Ltd (SDEC) by adopting European high class engine manufacturing technology. Those diesel engines are most widely used in domestic market and have enjoy many ready markets more than 50 countries all around the world. They are mature in technology, excellent in quality, reliable in performance and easy for spare parts purchase, wide range of power ratings etc. We suggest those engines to be coupled by Stamford or Leroy Somer Alternators to form ideal power generating sets.
Terms of Shipping
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
- All purchases shall be FOB Destination for the Buyer’s distribution centers in the continental United States. Buyer shall not require the Seller to engage in any drop shipments of the Products. Shipments shall be made by regular courier unless Buyer, in writing, so requests special delivery in which case Buyer shall be responsible for the costs of such special delivery.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing by Company, all Products will be delivered EXW (Ex Works) Company’s designated delivery point, in accordance with Incoterms 2000. The responsibility of the Company for all shipments ceases upon delivery of Products in good order to designated delivery point. Company may ship the Products in one or more lots; such lots may be separately invoiced and shall be paid for when due per invoice, without regard to subsequent deliveries. Shipment dates are estimates only and indicate the date the Product is scheduled to ship from Company’s factory. No contract has been made to ship in a specified time and any “time is of the essence” clause or language and claims for backcharges are specifically rejected. Delay in the delivery of Products hereunder shall not relieve Buyer of its obligation to accept and pay for Products under any other agreement or purchase order. If delivery as originally scheduled is delayed by Buyer, Company may invoice Buyer and store the Products at Buyer’s expense.