Volvo is the largest industrial enterprise in Sweden with a history of more than 120 years. It is one of the oldest engine manufacturers in the world. The engine produced by Volvo is widely used in power stations, generator sets, automobiles, construction machinery, ships, etc. It is the absolute ideal power for generator sets. Volvo diesel generator set has the characteristics of low fuel consumption, low emission, low noise and compact structure; In addition, Volvo diesel generator sets have high load bearing capacity and fast and reliable cold start performance; Stable work, less exhaust emission, low operating cost and small appearance; The range of power is 68KW-550KW. Volvo diesel generator sets are favored by customers all over the world because of their reliable performance, strong horsepower, environmental protection and humanized safety design. Volvo diesel generator sets are small in size, which is much smaller than other diesel generator sets with the same power.
Terms of Shipping
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
- All purchases shall be FOB Destination for the Buyer’s distribution centers in the continental United States. Buyer shall not require the Seller to engage in any drop shipments of the Products. Shipments shall be made by regular courier unless Buyer, in writing, so requests special delivery in which case Buyer shall be responsible for the costs of such special delivery.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing by Company, all Products will be delivered EXW (Ex Works) Company’s designated delivery point, in accordance with Incoterms 2000. The responsibility of the Company for all shipments ceases upon delivery of Products in good order to designated delivery point. Company may ship the Products in one or more lots; such lots may be separately invoiced and shall be paid for when due per invoice, without regard to subsequent deliveries. Shipment dates are estimates only and indicate the date the Product is scheduled to ship from Company’s factory. No contract has been made to ship in a specified time and any “time is of the essence” clause or language and claims for backcharges are specifically rejected. Delay in the delivery of Products hereunder shall not relieve Buyer of its obligation to accept and pay for Products under any other agreement or purchase order. If delivery as originally scheduled is delayed by Buyer, Company may invoice Buyer and store the Products at Buyer’s expense.