The use of diesel generator sets cannot be separated from the supporting use of daily fuel tank, so what are the technical requirements for daily fuel tank of diesel generator sets?
(1) The storage location of the oil tank must be safe to prevent fire. The oil tank or oil drum should be placed separately in a visible place, appropriately far from the diesel generator set, and smoking is strictly prohibited;
(2) if the user to make fuel tank, attention should be paid to the standby diesel generator fuel tank made of stainless steel or steel plate, not inside the fuel tank paint or galvanized, because they will react with diesel, produce the impurities that may have caused the damage of diesel generating set and the lower the quality of diesel, cleanliness and efficiency;
(3) After the oil tank is placed, the highest oil level shall not be 2.5 meters higher than the base of the diesel generator set. If the oil level of a large oil depot is higher than 2.5 meters, a daily oil tank shall be added between the large oil depot and the diesel generator set to ensure that the direct oil supply pressure shall not be more than 2.5 meters. Even during the shutdown of the diesel generator set, the fuel is not allowed to flow into the diesel engine by gravity through the intake pipeline or injection pipeline;
(4) the resistance at the oil outlet is not allowed to exceed the specified value when using clean filter element specified on all the diesel generator set performance data sheet. This resistance value is based on the fuel tank being half full of fuel;
(5) The oil supply pipe end of the oil tank should be about 50MM higher than the bottom of the oil tank of the diesel generator set to prevent sediment and water from being sucked into the oil supply pipe;
(6) the connection of the fuel return pipe should not cause shock wave in the fuel oil of the diesel generator unit;
(7) The fuel oil capacity in the tank should be guaranteed for daily supply;
(8) The oil supply and oil return area of the oil tank should be equipped with a bulkhead with holes to reduce heat exchange of the diesel generator set.